You’ve found the builder that’s going to create your dream home, now we want to help you find the right loan. Let’s get started!
start with a pre-approval
A pre-approval lets your builder know you are a serious buyer and will make your home purchase offer stronger. And, it can help you save time down the road. Our team will help you get a better idea of your potential loan amount, monthly payment and interest rate. Our online application only takes a few minutes. It helps to have the following information available for yourself and any other borrower as you get started:
- Social Security Number
- Employer Contact Information
- Estimated Gross Income, Assets and Liabilities
meet our team
You’re not in this alone, the entire Spirit Mortgage team is available to help you navigate the homeownership process. You can rely on the expertise of your personal mortgage loan officer to help you find the right loan for your dream home as well as the knowledge and experience of an entire team who works behind the scenes to ensure your loan closes on time. We’re the best in the business so put our experience to work for you.
mortgage loan process
Buying a home is an exciting milestone! We’re honored to be a part of the process. Here’s a quick look at what you can expect during your journey to homeownership:
about spirit mortgage
As a division of First United Bank, our mortgage company is built on the Founding Principles of GENEROSITY, LOYALTY, INTEGRITY and COMMUNITY. Principles that have guided the Bank for more than 115 of service throughout West Texas.
- With plenty of loan options available, we’ll work together to find the right loan program to meet your needs.
- We are a West Texas-based team, meaning decisions about your loan are made right here in Lubbock.
- We’ll stay in constant communication to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Our entire home mortgage process is online allowing you to submit your application and supporting documentation from within your personal portal at a time that works best for your schedule.
- And, we’ll still be here to help, even after the closing documents are signed and the keys are exchanged.