Personal Banking is more than a list of products
We’ll treat you right.
As trusted partners, we serve our customers with integrity, focusing on their needs and goals to ensure we provide them with the best financial solutions. We don’t believe one size fits all or that doing the right thing by our customer is necessarily easy. Here, you can always find good people serving other good people.
Accounts that make it easier to manage your money
We like to keep things simple and to the point. So, we’ve created four checking accounts that’ll get the job done – and then some. From basic to all the bells and whistles; there’s an account to fit your needs.
- 24/7 account access through DIGITAL BANKING
- ATM/Visa Debit Card
- Overdraft Privilege
You’ve heard the old saying about putting your money to work for you. Well, we’ve put together four hard-working accounts that range from solid starters to real performers.
Certificate of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit pays you a fixed interest rate on money invested for a specific period of time. You’ll earn a higher rate than a traditional savings account, so if you don’t need access to your cash right away, it’s a smart way to save.
- Flexible terms ranging from 30 days to 5 years
- Flexible options for interest payments
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly
IRAs and Retirement
Saving for retirement can be a challenge, but our range of products, trained professionals and sound advice will help make it easy to maximize the return on your investments.
- Traditional IRA
- Rollover IRA
- Roth IRA
- Educational IRA/Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
If you’re looking for a safe and convenient way to enjoy FDIC insurance on deposit amounts larger than the standard FDIC maximum, these programs might be the best choice for you.
- Access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
- One trusted relationship, earning one rate per maturity, and receiving consolidated statements
- Daily compounding
Health Savings Account
Our Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt account established exclusively for paying qualified medical expenses for you and your family. HSAs are a sensible option for individuals and families covered by high deductible health insurance plans.
Services tailored to your unique needs
DIGITAL BANKING combines convenient and powerful banking tools in a single platform that looks and functions the same, whether you use a computer or mobile device.
- View account balances, transaction history and check images
- View or pay bills
- Deposit checks from a mobile device
- Transfer funds from one account to another.
- Send money safely and securely
Cards (Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Gift)
- Debit Card: Access your personal checking account almost anywhere with our Visa® Debit Card
- Credit Card: Pay down balances, maximize cash back, earn rewards, or begin building your credit history
- Prepaid Card: A Debit Card that can be loaded and reloaded with funds without being linked to a checking account
- Gift Card: Perfect for birthdays, holidays and everything in between
Whether you want to consolidate debt or just need access to extra cash, we offer competitive fixed rates and flexible terms.
Interested in a personal loan? We’re ready to help. Learn More.