A Certificate of Deposit pays you a fixed interest rate on money invested for a specific period of time. You’ll earn a higher rate than a traditional savings account, so if you don’t need access to your cash right away, it’s a smart way to save.
First United Bank CDs
- Offer flexible terms ranging from 30 days to 5 years.
- Interest is compounded & paid quarterly.
- Earn higher interest rates by choosing a longer term, or maintaining a higher balance.
- A Certificate of Deposit is viewable through DIGITAL BANKING on your PC or mobile device.
- Are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000.
We Offer Flexible Options for Interest Payments on Your Certificate of Deposit:
- Add it to the principal.
- Receive a monthly interest check.
- Deposit the interest directly into your checking or savings account.
Regular Certificates of Deposit*
A Regular Certificate of Deposit requires a minimum opening balance of $1,000.
Jumbo Certificates of Deposit*
A Jumbo Certificate of Deposit requires a minimum opening balance of $100,000.
*Early withdrawal penalty may apply.
Open an Account By:
Stopping by your nearest First United Banking Center.
Call us toll-free at (855) 382-7827 (FUB STAR).
Take a look at how first united bank and local businesses are making a difference in West Texas.
What Customers Are Saying About