Our Principles for Accessible Banking
First United Bank’s Accessible Banking services are based on the following core principles:
- We’re committed to treating all individuals with dignity and respect, offering the same or equivalent access to products, services and facilities as is provided to those without disabilities.
- We strive to provide the ultimate customer experience to all our customers, regardless of disability.
- We prohibit discrimination, retaliation, coercion, interference, intimidation or any other action against individuals with disabilities.
- We promote accessible banking through a variety of tools and services.
- We facilitate the use of mobility devices and service animals in our retail locations.
- We continue to take steps to improve web accessibility on FirstUnited.net, to align with best practices and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines issued by the World Wide Web Consortium.
Send Us Accessibility Feedback
If you would like to send us feedback about accessibility at First United Bank, please send us an eMail at email@example.com or write to us at First United Bank, ATTN: Compliance, P.O. Box 16500 Lubbock, TX 79490.
If you use email or write to us, please don’t include your account or personal information. We take the security of our website and your customer data very seriously. As part of our commitment to this security, if your comments concern your account, we ask that you communicate with by calling us at (855) 382-7827.