We’d love to see you in person, but we understand that’s not always feasible. So if you’d prefer to continue working on other parts of your business, use eDeposit Merchant Capture to quickly scan and deposit checks directly into your First United Bank account.
With eDeposit Merchant Capture you can:
- Deposit checks securely from your office
- Consolidate deposits quickly into your account
- Save time and money on courier services
eDeposit Merchant Capture comes with:
- Virtual deposit scanning
- Accurate data completion and balancing
- Sophisticated reports, research and data management
- Creation of transaction log with associated images and data
- Customizable software and scanner setup, administration and security
This service works with all sorts of deposits:
- U.S. checks
- Money orders
- Traveler’s checks
- Cashier’s checks
- U.S. treasury checks
How it works:
- An employee feeds checks into a small table-top scanner which is connected to a personal computer with internet access and First United Bank’s proprietary eDeposit software.
- The scanner captures a front-side and back-side digital image of the check and the MICR line information.
- The employee keys in the amount of the checks or verifies that the amount is correct.
- The employee selects the account in which the deposit is to be credited and verifies the amount of the total deposit.
- The employee sends/transmits the imaged deposit to the bank electronically.
- The bank processes the items just like they would if they had the physical items in hand.
- The check clears the check writer’s bank account.
- The business’s bank account at First United Bank is credited with the deposit.
For more information about eDeposit Merchant Capture:
Visit your nearest First United Banking Center.
Call (855) 382-7827 (FUB STAR) and speak with a First United Bank customer service representative.
Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions of enrollment.
Take a look at how first united bank and local businesses are making a difference in West Texas.
What Customers Are Saying About