WELCOME TO FIRST UNITED BANK’S SPIRIT OF ADVENTURE!
Hey kids! Are you ready for an adventure? We hope you’ll join us as we explore exciting places all across our community and learn all about what makes it such a great place to live!
LET’S GET STARTED:
Click the 'Start My Adventure' button below to download your Spirit of Adventure map. Ask an adult to help you save or print your map so that you can use it to track your adventures along the way. Now, you’re ready for an adventure!
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE:
Part of the fun of exploring is taking pictures along the way to show your friends! Share your pictures with us on social media with the #TheSpiritofAdventure or eMail them to marketing@FirstUnited.net. We can’t wait to see all the places you’ve explored!
This is YOUR adventure! Every stop on the Map is worth a visit— explore as many as you can, in whatever order is best for you and your adventure buddies.
Please check each location for hours of operation and potential closures or limitations. No need to search, we’ve provided links to each location below.
- Wonderland Amusement Park - 2601 Dumas Dr. - https://www.wonderlandpark.com/
- Discovery Center/Helium Time Columns Monument - 1200 Streit Dr. - https://discoverycenteramarillo.org/
- American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum - 2601 E I-40 - https://www.aqha.com/museum-overview
- Amarillo Zoo - 700 Comanchero Trail - https://zoo.amarillo.gov/
- Amarillo Botanical Gardens -1400 Streit Dr. - https://www.amarillobotanicalgardens.org/
- Amarillo Historical Museum - 1612 S Johnson - https://amarillohistorical.wixsite.com/amarillohistory
- Canyon Aquatic Center - 1900 12th Ave. Canyon - https://www.canyontx.com/347/Canyon-Aqua-Park---The-CAP
- Amarillo Museum of Art - 2200 S. Van Buren St. - https://www.amoa.org/
- Texas Air & Space Museum - 10001 American Dr. - http://www.texasairandspacemuseum.org/
- Tex Randall Statue - 1400 N 3rd Ave. Canyon
- Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum - 2503 4th Ave. - https://www.panhandleplains.org/
- Palo Duro Canyon State Park - 11450 State Hwy Park Rd 5 Canyon - https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/palo-duro-canyon
- Texas Tech Public Art Tour/Library – 1508 Knoxville Ave. - www.texastech.edu/fpc/public-art.php
- National Ranching Heritage Center - 3121 4th St. - http://www.depts.ttu.edu/nrhc/
- Sun N Fun - 6204 Elgin Ave. - https://www.ywcalubbock.org/talkington-ywca-sun-n-fun-3/
- Silent Wings Museum - 6202 N. I-27 - https://ci.lubbock.tx.us/departments/silent-wings-museum
- Windmill Museum - 1701 Canyon Lake Dr. - http://windmill.com/
- Lubbock Lake Landmark - 2401 Landmark Dr. - http://www.depts.ttu.edu/museumttu/lll/
- Science Spectrum - 2579 S. Loop 289 - https://www.sciencespectrum.org/
- Museum of Texas Tech University/Moody Planetarium - 3301 4th St. - http://www.depts.ttu.edu/museumttu/visit/planetarium.php
- LHUCA/First Friday Art Trail - 511 Ave K - http://lhuca.org/
- Buddy Holly Center - 1801 Crickets Ave. - https://ci.lubbock.tx.us/departments/buddy-holly-center
- Bayer Museum of Agriculture - 1121 Canyon Lake Dr.- https://agriculturehistory.org/
- Joyland Amusement Park - 500 Canyon Lake Dr. - https://www.joylandpark.com/
Follow others' adventures and send us photos of yours today!