Save time and money by protecting your company against potential check fraud with First United Bank’s Positive Pay. Positive Pay gives you complete control over check payment by preventing unauthorized checks from posting to your account.
With Positive Pay you can:
- Protect your business against fraudulent activity.
- Use timely information to assist you in making quick decisions.
- Improve audit control.
- Spend less time reconciling your accounts and more time growing your business.
How it works:
- The customer notifies First United Bank of issued check(s) by sending a file to us.
- First United Bank compares the issued check information to checks presented for payment.
- If a check fails to match all provided information, First United Bank will notify the customer.
- You decide which checks need to be paid and which checks need to be returned.
- First United Bank will process each unmatched check based on the your instructions.