We Believe Small Business is How West Texas Works
Your small business is essential to our community – and it needs to stay open. As you adapt to this challenging landscape, you’ll need a banking partner to help keep your dream alive. We’re ready to listen. And, we’ve got the digital tools to help you reemerge stronger and more efficient.
Call (888) 555-1234 or click here to schedule an appointment with a small business specialist.
We know the nuts & bolts of small business — so you don’t have to.
Small Business Checking
Equipped with everything you need, when and where your business needs it, and nothing you don’t.
- Free checking with no minimum balance requirement
- First United business debit card
- Quickbooks®-compatible downloads
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay
- Optional overdraft services
DIGITAL BANKING Online & Mobile Banking
Manage your cash flow, make deposits and pay bills from anywhere, anytime.
- View balances, transaction history and check images
- View, pay or cancel bill payments
- Set up custom reminders and alerts
- Instant internal transfers
- Mobile check deposits
Time is money when you own a business. Start saving both.
- Remotely scan and deposit checks directly into your First United Bank account before 5:00 p.m.
- Expand payment types including chip cards, contactless payments and mobile wallet payments such as Apple Pay® and Android Pay®
- Protect your small business against potential check fraud by keeping unauthorized checks from posting to your account
You need capital to keep your dream alive, and we’ve got it. Decisions about your business are made locally and collaboratively which means you have the answers you need, fast. We’ve got money to lend and we’re making loans.
- Fixed or variable rates
- Short or long terms
- SBA loans
- Lines of credit
The Spirit of West Texas PODCAST
(We will add the podcast later)
(insert boiler plate for podcast)