May 5, 2020This week, May 4-8, is Teacher Appreciation Week. And now, maybe more than ever, people are eager to show their appreciation and admiration for teachers. With the closure of the majority of schools across the nation, parents have taken on the teaching role and many have quickly developed a new level of respect for all teachers do. Here are a few ways you and your kids can thank the teachers in your life.
- Send them an Amazon gift card. Maybe it’s for classroom supplies maybe it’s for that new hair mask they’ve been wanting to try—let them decide!
- Write a sincere Thank You note telling them how much you appreciate their patience and all they do for their students. Ask your child to write a note or draw a picture to go along with it.
- Drop off a gift card to a local restaurant. They’ve been hosting Zoom meetings all day, so taking a night off from cooking will be a welcome treat.
- Go one step further and get them a gift card for a food delivery service like Uber Eats or Postmates so that they can have lunch delivered while they work.
- Help fund their caffeine needs by gifting them with a gift card to their favorite coffee or tea shop.
- Record a Thank You video from you and your child. Teachers are missing their student’s sweet faces! A short video thanking them for all they do will brighten their day.